Sunday, March 1, 2009

We've got a prize for the lady!



Jeannie, since AD got me a prize, it's only right that you get one from me now.
You can use these to save wear and tear on your poor hurtin' jaw

We had Special Meeting for church today. There were visiting minsters from Canada, Oregon and Utah - as well as friends from other islands and various tourists who were on the island. So we got to meet some new people and see friends. I also wore my new shoes, which my friend Renell, the shoe lover, noticed immediately.

The town where we went is always windy and chilly, so during the lunch break, hubby and I made an emergency cappicino run. I was sure glad I brought my sweater and, even though I TOLD them to take something warm along with them, WE decided he was to tough to need a sweatshirt, so he spent the day cuddling up to me trying to get my body heat. Durn kid, he just doesn't listen. Before you start rolling your eyes, it really does get cold in Hawaii. When you consider the fact that 99% of the buildings have no type of heating system and the temps frequently drop to the middle 50's, that's cold, no matter who you are.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yippee! Exactly what I need, DD. That's a great prize. :-) Many thanks.