Sunday, March 1, 2009

got my batteries recharged

We decided to let #2 do the Relay until 11pm last night. It was being held in the high school football field and they had bands playing and food booths set up, so it was basically a big party to raise money to fight cancer. She had a good time, but was disappointed she had to leave when she did, since the headlining band was just starting when we got her. But, she got to to see her friend's band perform, which, in her opinion was better than the headliners anyway.

I met with some of my Nanowrimo writing friends this morning and we ended up having a 5 hour gab marathon at Borders Books and didn't get any writing done. But, we talked about writing, which is just as good, and now I'm ready to get writing again. I've been pretty sluggy in that department lately and it's time to get back on that horse. Neigh

No comments: