Saturday, March 28, 2009


Here's a special treat for Jeanie C, who caught a pun when I didn't even realized I'd punned. I think it's cut the way you like it.

Angel #2's painting party finally got underway this afternoon around 2. She was going to have 2 friends over yesterday and they were going to do it then, but only one friend could make it and she didn't get here until almost 4. So, after sleeping in this morning they got underway this afternoon and proceeded to paint themselves more than the walls and got a grand total of 1 1/2 walls done. Well, it's a start.

WE spent a lot of time today telling me of his plans for world domination. I can't reveal them here but I'll just leave you with this warning: invest in dinosaur-proof houses

2 comments:

JeanieC said...

Hey, thanks for the treat, DD. And yes, it's cut exactly the way I like it. Yum!

Shelley said...

Thanks for the warning. I'll try to pass the word around about the dino-proof houses. LOL
As for world dominance, someone was quoted to say - I don't want to own the world, I just want all of the land that borders mine.