Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Touch of ol' Ireland

I just got back from the library. Kona Celtic Connection, the Celtic band that Angel #4's violin teacher plays in did a program at the library and invited the angel to play a song along with the band during the program. Angel was pretty nervous, but she thrives on attention, so she had a good time. She made a few mistakes, but I don't think anyone noticed besides her.

I had a good time with my writers group today. We did critiques of each others work, which was nice since it was the first time I'd read anything they'd written before. It's amazing how different all of our writing styles are and how different our topics were, yet all were enjoyable.

Angel #4's friend is overnight again tonight. She's the same girl I de-loused last week. I'm going to give her a head check again tonight to make sure I got them all last time. I don't want those suckers bouncing around my house if I can help it.

No comments: