Sunday, April 26, 2009

Yay for pictures

I'm so glad for people who take tons of pictures. If it wasn't for them, I'd have empty photo albums. Today, my friend Judy sent me some pictures she took while she was on vacation here a month ago. They're the first pictures I have of the 6 of us since 2006. So, in celebration of me having a family picture, I thought I'd post it here. You can probably figure out who everyone is, except for the lovely little Hawaiian lady with us, that's Auntie Violet and the picture is taken in front of her house. Auntie V is one of my favorite people I've met down here. She taught me how to make pickled pipinola and gives me gardening hints.



In other news, I met with my writing posse again today, which was fun. We critiqued each others work, then they helped me brainstorm a problem I was having with the manuscript I'm working on. It helped and I think I'm ready to continue writing now, yay!

1 comment:

JeanieC said...

Nice photo, DD, but it's not big enough. I can't see anyone well enough to make them out. Or perhaps it's just my advanced geezerly age.