Saturday, April 18, 2009

Slacky McSlacker

Boy, haven't posted since I went zombie hunting on Tuesday. I'd like to say it was because my life was so exciting I just didn't have time to write, but then I'd be a liar as well as a slacker.

Angel #4 has a friend over, WE went camping with hubby, #1 is drooling in front of the computer and #2 is wandering town with her friends, and it's pretty quiet around here. When I pick up #2 though, I'm also bringing 2 of her friends here too, so things won't be quiet for long, I'm afraid. Both the friends are vegetarians who like to sleep in in the morning, which is massively different from her other friend who's up at 6:30 (on a Saturday morning!) and frying slabs of Spam for breakfast. Though I like all her friends, the smell of Spam in the morning isn't something I like to wake up to.

No comments: