Monday, April 27, 2009

oink oink

Okay, it's not the Swine Flu, but some kind of flu bug is still working its way through the house. Hubby came down with something last night and has stuck pretty close to home all day today, which is a bummer. He and his buddy Chris had an epic trip planned and it was set to begin today. They wanted to ride mo-peds around the island. They figured it would take about 2 days and since Chris is scheduled to leave on Wednesday, they had to leave today if they wanted to do it. Chris said he wasn't feeling well today and I also had to pick WE up at school because his stomach was acting up again. This does not bode well for the rest of the week. I'm afraid I'll have kids dropping like flies as the days progress. I think I"ll pick up a little blue surgical face mask, just to be on the safe side.

No comments: