Monday, April 27, 2009

trying something new

Sorry the picture I posted yesterday was so small, but for some reason, I can't get it to go bigger, even though it's bigger on my computer. I never claimed to be a picture posting genius, actually, I claimed the opposite, didn't I? I am the UN-photographer. :)

I like hummus, it's so tasty with pita chips, but it's kind of costly at the store. So I decided to make my own. Turns out that it's really easy to make and the biggest challenge was finding tahini, which doesn't make sense at all considering the number of Asians who live here. Safeway had an entire aisle on food like that. I finally found two lowly cans at the very end of the Asian food aisle. I doubled the amount of garlic my recipe said to put in, which not only made it taste even better, but now I'll be able to easily keep random vampires away from me and anyone within a 20 foot radius of me.

1 comment:

Shelley said...

As for making the picture bigger,
When you insert a picture, it asks you what size you want it to appear and where in the post you want it to appear.
It is good to see your family, even if the picture is little. Clicking on it doesn't make it bigger either. You just open another window with the same size picture.
Thanks for sharing with us.