Wednesday, January 28, 2009

They've got a problem

I can't remember what we were talking about tonight, but Angel #4 made the comment that 'if someone doesn't like me, they've got a problem'. No self-esteem issues going on here, lemme tell ya.

Hubby's buddy, Leleo, is moving off island. When people move down here, they tend to get rid of a whole bunch of stuff because it costs so much to ship stuff out of here. He bought a few things from Leleo, but also hauled home all the stuff Leleo threw away. Most of it was junk, but I did get a brand new set of spring-form pans, so that was cool. Now I've got to make cheese cake, just so they get used. WE also got a pair of plastic ninja swords, which he promptly broke. Now he's trying to staple them together because we won't let him melt it back together.

2 comments:

JeanieC said...

Hey DD, Google started to play nice again, so now apparently Bravenet is off quarantine, for what that's worth.

Tanya T said...

That's awesome that she is able to brush that stuff off.I wished my girl could, she's super sensitive about other kid's comments.