Monday, January 26, 2009

We love-a the Caesar Salad!

We just got back from supper at a friend's house.  They decided that the main even would be a real live Caesar Salad, done the way old Caesar himself did it.  We all sat around the table and watched as Denis cracked the eggs, added the other ingredients, mixed the dressing and tossed the lettuce leaves.  Apparently, the proper way to eat a Caesar salad is with your fingers, so that's what we did.  It's a bit messier that way, but more fun to eat - the kids especialy loved it.

I got another bladder infection Friday.  I think I've finally figured out a tie-in.  I think drinking too much iced tea makes me develope them.  I'm not sure why they do, but the last time and this time, I'd been drinking a lot of iced tea before I got the infection.  I think it's a theory worth making note of, since I really don't want to have any more since they really hurt.  I'm also trying a new homeopathic remedy for curing it - drinking apple cider vinegar.  It taste awful and the cure is about as bad as the disease, but if it saves me a $150 doctors office visit, I guess it'll be worth it.

No comments: