Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Will you still love me?

Last night, WE asked me if I would still love him if he was a werewolf.  I told him I would, unless it was a full moon.  Makes me wonder where he gets his questions from.  So, is he a werewolf and he's gently leading me up to the revelation?  Or maybe he's just contemplating making a species change.  The world may never know - we can only hope.

Angel #4 brought home her class picture today.  Most of the kids had inpronouncable Hawaiian names, but I was thrilled to see Billy Jones - I think he's my favorite kid, just because I can say his name.  There was one kid named Willow, it looked like a boy, but I've only heard of Willow being a girls name, so I asked the angel.  Willow is a boy, they call him Will - which would make his name Will Rogers.  Uh...yeah

Book Review Tuesday:  Two for the Road by Jane and Michael Stern.   Jane and Michael Stern travel all around the country, eating at diners and truck stops in a quest to find the best food in America.  This book is an interesting account of how they started in such an interesting professions and some of their adventures along the road.  They also threw in a few recipes along the way.  V entertaining.  They also named one of the best kind of ham you can buy is from Nueske's Meat in Wisconsin - which is kind of neat since we actually know the Nueske's.  How cool is that?

No comments: