Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Why do I love Craig's List?

How can I NOT love it after seeing an ad like this one:  http://honolulu.craigslist.org/big/zip/1001241837.html
I want to be BFF with that person.

Talk about Craig's List - Angel #4 graduated up to her full-sized violin, so we're going to try to sell her 3/4 one on the List.  Every little thing we can get rid of is an accomplishment, imo.  We've got way too much stuff.

Our friend, Charles, played at the Hawaiian Inaugural Ball yesterday.  He sent us a picture of him in front of the capital building - he looked REALLY cold.  Those temps are a little much for a poor Hawaiian guy to handle.

Random Daydreamer Fact:  My feet went from the width of AA to a B over the course of having 4 kids.  So, a benefit of having a bunch of kids is that I can actually find shoes to fit me now.

No comments: