Thursday, November 20, 2008

Where does she sleep?

I'm washing bedding today. I went to take the sheets off angel #4's bed and this is what I found:
  • 1 pencil
  • 1 pen
  • 2 composition notebooks
  • 1 3-ring binder
  • 5 stuffed animals (including a 3 foot tall lion)
  • 1 Little Red Riding Hood type basket with a bed pillow in it
  • 5 cat toys
  • 1 dresser drawer
  • 3 pair of pajamas
  • 2 bathrobes
  • 2 throw pillows
  • 1 alarm clock

The top sheet was pulled off the bed and lying on the floor - apparently there wasn't room for it in the bed. Did I mention this is a single bed - the top bed in her bunk bed. She's a normal sized kid, definitely more Amazon than Thumbalina...and she also sleeps with her cat. Yeah, I don't know how it all fits either. The bottom bunk is completely empty because that's where Jake the Wonder Dog sleeps.

2 comments:

Heather T said...

Haha...that is hilarious!! Amazing how much stuff kids can sleep on or around...I'd have neck, back & hip problems for sure if I tried to maneuver around that all night long!!;-)

Amber said...

Funny...sounds like Brookelyn's bed.