Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Nano - whine - O

I've pretty much spent my day whining about Nano. I whined to my Novelfriend's group, I whined at Romance Divas and I even e-mailed my friend Grey and whined to her. I've got writer's burnout. But, on the positive side, I've only got 2000 words left to write and this torture is over for another year. Yay me! To top it off, the kids have watched 7 Brides for 7 Brothers a couple times now this week and the song Sobbin' Women has been stuck in my head, which is kind of annonying, especially since I can't get my voice to go as low as Howard Keel's.

I did a ton of laundry today, there was a lot. I've still got 3 or 4 loads left to wash if I want all our clothes clean before we go to Oahu on Wednesday. Packing for a trip is so stressful, but it'll all be worth it when we get settled in on the Convention grounds and we can spend four peaceful days at church with out friends.

To finish things off, I'm going to introduce an exciting new feature to this blog, which I will implement when I think of it. It's called: Unknown Daydreamer Facts The title is pretty self-explanitory. I'll give you a little known fact about me and before you know it, you'll be a fountain of Daydreamer trivia. Lucky you.

Unknown Daydreamer Fact #1: I empty out vacuum cleaner bags and use them a second time (a two-fold fact, you know I buy half as many bags as the average person, AND you know that I'm cheap - though a lot of you already knew that one)

No comments: