Monday, November 10, 2008

not a whole lot going on

I spent most of my time today either writing for Nano or thinking about what I was going to write for Nano. I got my 2000 + words written for today finally, so I'm keeping right on track. I just hope I'll stay consistant.

We found out that WE shaved his arm the other day. I guess the arm with the cast on had grown some gross black hairs - hair that probably just gets worn off under normal circumstances. Well, WE didn't want to wait for normal circumstances to wear it off, so he tackled it with his dad's Gillette. Now he's got razor stubble on his arm and got picked on unmercifully by his big brother. When I was a kid, I wanted a big brother so bad. But now that I see Angel #1 tormenting his siblings, I realize that I didn't miss all that much by being the oldest child in my family.

Angel #2 has a penpal. Angel #2, being the kind of kid she is, doesn't have a normal penpal. Her penpal is her friend Rose. She goes to school with Rose and works with her 3 days a week after school at the library. The plan is that they're going to write letters to each other, but they can't talk about the letters to each other in real life and the letters have to be about stuff that they don't talk about when they're together. Yeah, they're a little odd, but there's so many worse things teenaged girls could be doing that I'm willing to spring for the cost of a stamp once or twice a week.

No comments: