Thursday, March 15, 2012

It's a great day to be alive!

Another beautiful day out today, I just can't believe it's only March. Yesterday, it got up in the 70's, I hung 6 loads of laundry out, including our bedding, it felt so good to crawl into a fresh bed last night. The tulips I planted last fall are starting to poke through as well. I hope we don't have a big, nasty freeze that kills everything, that would just be sad.

I was heading home from grocery shopping today and the Beach Boys came on the radio. What is it about the Beach Boys that just makes everything in life seem better? You just can't feel crummy when they're singing...at least I can't.

WE has his first track meet tonight. It's the big, kick-off meet, held in an indoor arena about an hours drive from here. He's taking part in 3 events, the long jump and 2 different relays. Since practices just started a little over a week ago, he's not in that great of shape, but it's a good way to get the track season rolling.

Tomorrow night, Angel #4 goes to some Irish dance thingy for school. There are a lot of people of Irish descent around here, so St Pat's day is a big deal. I bought some corned beef and cabbage at the grocery store today, so I'll have to cook that up in the next couple days as well. Maybe I'll get off my butt and do it tonight. Maybe I should wait until I stock up on some Beano.

No comments: