Monday, May 4, 2009

busy busy

Yesterday was WE's birthday. He's 13, which means I've now got 3 teenagers in my house. Let the games begin! I made him the required birthday carrot cake and we got him a Zune, which is some kind of mp3 sort of thingy. I'm not sure exactly what it does, but he's happy with it, so all's good.

Last night Hubby, Angel #4 and I went to the grand opening of a shopping center. A friend of ours was hired to do the musical entertainment, so we really went to see Kevin play. They also had fireworks and sales at all the stores there. There were quite a few people there, which just shows that we're all pretty desperate for entertainment here in Kona. We bumped into a few people we knew, so did some gabbing, and of course, #4 found a whole bunch of her friends there, so she ran off and occasionally checked in with us. It was a fun evening.

No comments: