Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Yay for Trae!

Congratulations on getting Trae to try new foods, Amber. You'll have to call him Worm Licker from now on. Maybe WE can give him some worm eating tips when we're up there in June.

Yesterday I was weeding my pineapples (they're looking really good, I'll have to take pictures) and I realized that I was pulling plants out as weeds that people on the Mainland pay a lot of money for so they can try to grow them in their house. Gosh, I love living in paradise. I also replanted my garden. The original got flooded out during the great much clean-out on my birthday. I waited a while to see if anything survived and the only thing that came up was one cuke plant. So I replanted some beans, carrots, lettuce and peas, along with some zucchini, saving some room for the brocolli and tomato plants I've got starting in paper cups. I also need to throw some pumpkin seeds in somewhere so we'll get some of those also. I've got some heirloom seeds from old kind Hawaiian pumpkins, so I'm excited to see how that turns out. I'm turning into a garden nerd.

1 comment:

Amber said...

between licking worms and kissing suckers, he's bound to stay single forever;)