Sunday, July 29, 2012

LOOK! Up in the sky!

Last night, the whole family went to the EAA night airshow.  The EAA (Experimental Aircraft Association) holds the worlds largest air show every July.  Hubs usually goes with the kids every year, but so far, I've avoided it.  Last night, I finally went.  The air show was okay, I guess  don't get too excited over airplanes, though it was neat seeing them flying through the night sky shooting fireworks and stuff out of their tails.  Then, there was the fireworks show.  Wow...just wow.  It was incredible.  The best I've ever seen.  They shot them off synchronized with music, one of the songs was Dwight Yoakam's version of Crazy Little Thing Called Love, which made it all the better because I absolutely LOVE Dwight.  The very best though was Louis Armstrongs What a Wonderful World, just incredible.  I didn't know they even made smiley face fireworks.  Too cool.

No comments: