Thursday, February 25, 2010

not the Hokey Pokey, but was still shakin all about

I was in town earlier than usual today, so I stopped by Target before work. I'd bought something the other day that needed to be returned. when I bought it, the cash register receipt printed out a coupon for a $2 Starbucks latte and so I figured I should use it this morning before I forgot that I had it and it expired. I'd already had my morning cup of capaccino before I left home however and the extra caffeine the latte introduced into my veins was a bit too much. I got all hot and flushed and felt all wired up for about an hour or so. Sadly enough, my overly caffeinated state didn't speed up my work performance though and I still have huge load of stuff I need to do tomorrow.

Angel #1 had some good news this morning. After over 2 years, his braces are coming off. The big day is next Thursday. He's pretty excited about getting his normal teeth back. When they first were put on, we were told it would be 18 months to 2 years, and we're now 2 months past the 2 year mark, so it's high time those babies were off. Of course, WE needs braces now. We told him we're just going to have them put #1's old braces on his teeth in an attempt to save money. He wasn't too keen on the idea.

No comments: