Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Okay, I won't complain about rats anymore

I will no longer complain when the cat leaves an entire rat sitting in the doorway, because today, she left a partial one there. Yep, nothing but the head and tail and a few random entrails. NOT what I wanted to see when I got up this morning. But, dear hubby did his husbandly duty and took care of it along with the whole rat the cat also left lying there. Ugh, you'd think word would get out and all the nearby rats would look for safer pastures.

I was everyones favorite person today at bocce ball practice. I brought fresh bread, still warm from the oven for a snack for everyone. I don't think there's a person alive who can resist warm, fresh bread.

I discovered the other day that Angel #2 unfriended me from Facebook and she wouldn't refriend me. So, I did what any good mother would do, I started sending friend requests to her friends, explaining to them how mean she is for defriending me. I only sent it to one person, her best friend, since I don't know her other friends very much. Later I mentioned to her what I did, but didn't tell her who I sent the requests to. She, like any good teenager, overreacted and sent a message to all her friend, telling them to make sure they didn't friend me. Because of this, one of her friends (her former boyfriend, no less) searched my name and sent ME a friend request, just to bug her (in a friendly way). He also put the message she wrote on his page with an addition by him that everyone should friend me. I think it's hilarious that her attempt at damage control totally backfired on her. Sometimes, life IS fair. :D

No comments: