Tuesday, August 18, 2009

oops

I cut the boys hair myself. Nothing too professional. I've got a buzz cutter and I put the 1 inch attachment on it and go to town. It usually turns out pretty good. Tonight, I did WE. I slipped the attachment on and started in. But, something didn't seem quite right. It had been awhile since I'd cut his hair, but it seemed like there was a lot of hair coming off. That's when I'd noticed that I'd grabbed the DARK blue attachement instead of the LIGHT blue, 1 inch one. So, instead of a 1 inch haircut, I had about a fourth of his head done before I'd realized I was giving him a 3/8 inch haircut instead...and it was too late to do anything about it but finish it up. Surprisingly, he didn't have a complete fit about it when I told him, but he did say that to make it up to him, I had to pick his requested book up at the library as soon as it came in on interlibrary loan. Then he went upstairs to look at the finished product and I heard a loud HOLY CRAP! Then he yelled down that I'd better pick that book up the second it arrived at the library because I owed him big time.

No comments: