Sunday, August 30, 2009

it's time to call Ghost Hunters

WE claimed he saw a ghost in his bedroom last night. He said he woke up at 3:01 (he looked at his clock) and then saw a girl standing by his closet. He described what she was wearing, right down to her shoes and said she was motioning to him. Then she turned toward the closet and disappeared. He spent most of the rest of the night under the covers. That's all I need - ghosts in my house. Like I don't have enough to deal with in my life.

1 comment:

Tanya T said...

WHOAAAA, that's creepy!!! I hate to scare you more but i was watching this paranormal show on T.V. and they said that 3:00AM is when most paranormal activity is at it's highest, they call it "dead time". You could try lighting a white candle and telling the spirit to go to the otherside, that it's okay to leave.Not sure if it works, but it's worth a try. Yikes, that would really creep me out. Any kind of ghost stories always freak me out.