Sunday, February 8, 2009

Here we go again

Angel #4 has lice AGAIN. We just got rid of the last infestation 6 months ago after fighting them for 4 or 5 months. I am NOT happy. I think we went through 6 bottles of Rid last time, this time I'm going to try more natural stuff, I hate putting all those chemicals on her head. I'm tempted to just shave her right down to nothing, it sure would make things easier.

We bought a new chair today. It's a nice squishy rocker/recliner. The chairs we already have in the living room aren't very comfortable, so it's nice to have a decent chair in here for a change. Now I have to do a little furniture rearranging to get everything where I want it.

When we were shopping today, there was some fundraiser going on outside Walmart and they were selling fresh malasadas (a kind of Portuguese doughnut). Those babies were so fresh I couldn't resist. They were frying them up right there and were still warm in the bag. I ate four of them while I was waiting for hubby to come out of the store. They were small - that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh yuck, lice again? I found alot of helpful info on the subject when i googled head lice home remedies. I hope you find something that kills it off completely. It sure is a huge pain!