Thursday, April 22, 2010

late in the thanking

A belated thanks for the birthday wishes everyone. If I had a scanner, I'd show you the picture my sister sent me, but alas, I have none. Maybe some day.

It's been so nice having hubby back once again. Since I was the one taking the animal stroll in the morning, making sure everyone was fed/watered/tied up or released, the critters were starting to become a bit attached to me. I turned around one day to see I was being followed by Jake, the wonder dog, Pickles, the pain in the butt baby goat, a couple random chickens and Charlie, the sheep. It was like some kind of farmyard horror movie.

In more good news, my van is finally fixed. YAY x7!! It's so nice to have my own wheels again and not be dependent on Angel #1 to cart me around. All that screaming in terror was giving me a sore throat. Other good news, I had the Angels plant the garden last weekend, so before you know it, we'll be eating fresh beans, radishes, corn and a bunch of other stuff - I'm not entirely sure what since I put them in charge of choosing what to plant. I've got to pick up some eggplant and turnip seeds yet, then we should be good to go. We had a nice rain this afternoon, so I'm sure those seeds were just germinating their little hearts out today. Now, if we can only keep all the critters out of the garden so we can do the eating and not them.

1 comment:

JeanieC said...

If you have a digital camera, you can take a photo of your photo with that and then post it. :-) I've done that with a lot of old photos before I had a scanner.