Monday, March 8, 2010

it's been a week

Hubby's been in Wisconsin for the last week, so I've been captaining the ship here - doing rather well, if I do say so myself.

The starter died on our van this week. Fortunately, I was parked about 2 blocks from work, so I called there and the guys came and rescued me and towed the van to the lot at the shop where I work. The guy who has the bay next to ours rebuilds alternators and starters, so I'm going to see if he can revive my starter or if I'm going to have to part with some green and buy a new one. Either way, it's going to have to be done soon since we don't have another vehicle big enough to fit six people in it, which is how many we'll have once hubby gets back home.

I've had the song We Gotta Get Out of this Place stuck in my head all day today. It's much annoying.

No comments: