Friday, March 12, 2010

all work and no play

My van is still dead - hopefully hubby will get it going this week. The repercussions of the dead vehicle is that Angel #1 has to drop me off at work on his way to school and pick me up afterwards. This messes up my day since I usually don't go into work until 10 or 10:30, and now I'm out of the house by 7:30. I usually do my household chores in the morning before work and now they're not getting done. Then, there's the added stress of sitting in the passenger's seat and trying my hardest not to tell the Angel he's driving too fast, not braking soon enough or taking corners too fast - you know, the usual mom things.

I'll spare you the horrifying details, but the latest thing with the bathroom obsessed old guy at work involves him standing post outside the bathroom door to make sure everyone flushes - I repeat, you do NOT want to know the details of this little endeavor, just be happy it's not you in the bathroom.

No comments: