Thursday, January 28, 2010

Baby steps

Our insurance company has this great deal to try to get people in shape. Apparently, healthy people don't get sick as often as unhealthy people and insurance companies LOVE people who don't use their services. So, for $100, I can get a years membership in any local gym. So, not being able to pass up a good deal, I signed myself and Angel #2 up. I've belonged now for about 2 weeks and hubby drops this bombshell on me. He says joining isn't enough, you have to GO there and exercise and sweat and stuff if you want to get in shape. Just goes to show, you've got to read the fine print, if a deal sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Today I finally went there and got myself and the angel signed up for an orientation session with a trainer. We go on Saturday afternoon. I'd better see some pretty good results, we've got a party to go to at the beach on Sunday and I want to look good in my swimsuit.

No comments: