Thursday, February 9, 2012

the big bang theory

Today, I was at the post office and this minivan pulls up next to mine. As the guys are getting out, I notice that the door panel in the drivers side sliding door is all dinged up, but in a weird way. I swear, it looked just like a giant woodpecker was trapped in the van and tried to peck its way out. This is not the kind of woodpecker you want to run into in a dark alley, people, these were some big dents. But, the guys who got out of the van were in one piece so that blew the woodpecker theory, because if you had to get a woodpecker that size out of your van, you'd get messed up pretty good. So my next thought was, someone shot off a couple rounds of birdshot from inside the van...possibly trying to take out the woodpecker?? I really don't know and didn't really have time to sit around and wait for the guys to come out of the post office to ask them, besides, my guess is that what I come up with in my head is far more interesting than what really happened.

I'm happy to report that there was no poltergeist activity today, maybe the ghost gave up, or all the easy to throw plaster has already been tossed and we've got a lazy ghost.

No comments: