Monday, January 6, 2014

It's kind of cold outside

18 Below zero, people.  Who thinks this is a good idea?  That is all on that subject.

As a change of topic, here's part of a conversation I had with hubs Saturday.
Hubs: Let's just quit talking about this.  It's a stupid argument and you're not going to win it.
Me: So, you just said that I can't beat you at being stupid.  Okay.
As you can see, the poor guy just doesn't stand a chance against me.

Also, because of the aforementioned weather that I don't want to talk  about, Thursday night hubs brought home a random homeless guy he met the night before.  The guy has been living in his car and there's no way he would survive there in this weather, so now he's staying in our unfinished attic room until probably Wednesday when the cold weather breaks.  Oh, and I should clarify, he's not just some average random homeless guy, he's also a crazy random homeless guy.  He's very intelligent, but, as he told me,  his intelligence is so superior that he's not sure if he's human.  I don't think he was kidding-this guy doesn't kid.  I told him that his methods might work fine on Mars, but while he's still stuck on Earth with us humans, he should probably try to conform just a little bit.  Needless to say, it was enlightening to meet him, but I'm ready for Wednesday so we can ship him back off to his car.  Nuttier than a Snickers bar, people.


No comments: