Friday, June 14, 2013

Quit messing with me, summer

I was just chilling at home last night, watching the trucks go by.  They cut hay in the field next to the house and were chopping it and loading it into trucks.  So anyway, watching the trucks, being annoyed at how their rumbling made it really hard to hear what The Doctor was saying as they were running to the Tardis (turns out it was "run to the Tardis!!).  Then I looked at the clock and saw that it was 9:15 and it was still totally light outside.  With the weather being so cold this year, I kind of forgot that it's supposed to be summerish outside and that the longest day of the year is coming up next week.  That so depressing, because that means that after next week, the days are going to start getting shorter again and next thing you know, it'll be dark by 5 and it'll be cold and I've got to shovel my van out of the garage and shoot, now I'm getting depressed.


1 comment:

Tanya T said...

I know what you mean, I'm trying to savor each nice day and get out into the fresh air because I know our good weather is so limited. The cold and snow get harder for me to bare the older I get!