Monday, October 28, 2019

Take it back, baby!!

Okay, it's time to confess.  I'm a baseball junkie.  I love me some Astros and they're doing awesome right now.  They're ahead 3-2 in the World Series and hopefully tomorrow night they get all trophied up. 

Ok, now that I've got that off my chest we can go on to other things. 

This morning my darling 3rd child was horribly traumatized by my husband.  It started with a simple text:  Dad, how much do I owe you?  The response?  "You owe me your life.  You're lucky I was horny that day and your mom's so hot."  To which, the horrified child replied:  Ew ew ew  I MEANT how much money do I owe you for the plane tickets to Houston and to make sure I never have to hear you say that ever again?

He's probably broken for life now.

At work today we were making up little candy bags as gifts/bribes for instructors to lure the into the bookstore and tell us what books they're requiring for the winter & spring terms so we can order them before the students start filing in looking for them.  We needed 37 bags and were supposed to put about a dozen pieces of candy in each bag.  Once we realized that we had WAY more candy than we were going to need, we got a little more selective in filling the bags, strategically keeping back the good candy for ourselves and placing the icky candy, like the Nerds and the dark chocolate, into the goody bags.  We're obviously not idiots.

⚾  GO 'STROS!!!! ⚾

1 comment:

Stacey Joy Netzel said...

OMG, too funny on what Steve said!

And Nerds and dark chocolate...sounds like a bag of candy I'd love! LOL