Monday, December 22, 2008

Fast Food Fatty

I don't eat a lot of fast food. I go to McDonalds maybe every 3 months or so. It's just easier and cheaper to eat at home. But tonight after our Gospel Meeting, we went to the nearby food court. I started out with a double cheeseburger and fries from McDonalds. I was freezing cold, so I then went to Starbucks and got a tall peppermint white chocolate mocha with whipped cream. While I was drinking that, Angel #2 came up to our table eating a chocolate dipped waffle bowl sundae from Dairy Queen. She ate the ice cream but was too full to eat the waffle bowl, so I ate it. On the way home, all that fat and sugar was starting to digest in my stomach and the ol' tummy was rebelling. I'm not used to all that fat and preservatives and whatever else they stick in their food. I think next week I'll get a salad.

No comments: