Tuesday, December 9, 2008

18 years

Well, my marriage is now an adult with full voting privileges. Yesterday it was 18 years since I said "I Do" to the love of my life. Yay us! To celebrate we went out to lunch, then we both got sick, so I think we got food poisoning for our anniversary. Ain't love grand?

I'm starting to pack things up for our move. I wish I had more boxes so I could get everything we're not going to be using for the next two weeks all packed away and out of my sight so it feels like I'm accomplishing something. I'll head over to Walmart again today and see if I can score some boxes there. Even if I could get all our books packed I would feel better. We've got a lot of books.

3 comments:

anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!! 18 years is a LONG time! I was about 15 when you got married ;)

Amber said...

I can't believe I was at a wedding 18 years ago...I remember it too.


I was 7....

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, DD! That's awesome. :D

- Afton