Tuesday, January 20, 2015

FIne, upstanding cititzen....NOT!

I'm at work today, minding my own business, not really paying attention to what's going on around me because I was, wait for it, yeah, working!  So apparently,while I was doing my job, one of the other lunch ladies and our Superintendent were harassing each other, a common occurrence in our lunch room where we tend to call each other fathead and slacker and generally pick on each other.  But, like I said, I was working and not really paying attention, which meant that when the Superintendent came over by me and asked me to stand in a certain way, I just moved where he asked, wondering what was going on,  Well I found out quickly.  He stood behind me, then said, "Hey, Diane"  Without even looking, Diane turned and shot water hose right at him...which since he was using me as a human shield, hit me instead.  Yes, the man in charge of my town's children's education USED me to cover his own sorry butt!  Of course, now I must plot my revenge.  Suggestions will be appreciated.

In other news, it's been pretty quiet around here.  Hubs has been in Hawaii for the last week or two and Angel #4 has been out and about, or working, so I've been home alone in the peace and quiet a lot.  This weekend we were kind of busy though.  I went out with my friend Connie on Friday night.  Angel #2 went out that night as well, though I think she partied a bit more than me since it was her 21st birthday.  I can't believe she's that old already, I still think of her as a little girl.  Now I've got 2 kids who can legally buy a drink in a bar.  Amazing, since I'm still so young.  Saturday morning, Angel #4 & I met Connie and her daughter (aka WE's girlfriend) for breakfast, which was really nice.  We go to a little local place which has the yummiest food and the friendliest staff around, which makes going there even more enjoyable.  That night the four of us, along with Connie's other daughter and #4's boyfriend, we went bowling.  I did much better than when we went bowling as a family when the boys were home. We only bowled 2 games, which is good because my hip started hurting again in the same place as it did last time I bowled.  I guess I"m going to have to start working out if I want to continue with my bowling career.

No comments: